Piles After Pregnancy Piles After Pregnancy

Piles after pregnancy - piles after pregnancy

My wife gave birth to our beautiful baby 9 days ago. It had to be cut during the birth and then stitched after the birth. Within 3-4 days, the stitches in his bottom, had his back. She feels things in the back, especially abroad. She describes it "suspended" his ass. This is likely to battery or it could be something more serious that the hospital is to say, missed internal bleeding. I am very worried. Our midwife did not work today and see our family doctor, the hospital said what he did not until 5pm this evening. I asked myself, other women have this at birth, and if so, it's out for me.

Thank you for all the information. Much appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

to the hospital as quickly as possible and see no one. Do not wait.

Post a Comment