Anorexic In The Runway Runway Modeling?

Runway Modeling? - anorexic in the runway

Hello, I am currently modeling agency with D2, but I appear as a runway model. It is my dream, and a consultation? I am 13 years old and 5'9. I weigh 110 kg or has a short upper body w / long legs. But the only thing is that I am Asian American. I've heard that the fashion industry is not interested as for Asians. It will be difficult to obtain an agent of the title? At what age can a start runway model? [By the way, if I do not weigh much, but be aware that eating healthy and I'm not anorexic or bulimic]

1 comments:

♥ said...

the only reason why you do not, I see many Asians is the large number of them BC by the model of choice. something to do with their culture to know ...... when I say that we have a good chance, especially with the way he described.

Post a Comment