Middle Of The Night Burning Knee Pain What Should I Do About Knee Pain?

What should I do about knee pain? - middle of the night burning knee pain

I had severe pain in his knee during the past year. I've never been hurt, nor engage in sports or what led to my pain. When I kneel, it does not hurt, but if I'm about 10 minutes, like when I'm sleeping or sitting, which burns and seems very, very bad! I have tears in their eyes, and I often wake in the middle of the night. I have pressure on the head every time my knee. But when I flexed and extended, it burns, and there is nothing I can do. The pain disappears after a few minutes. Broken knee, but usually heavier on the left side of my right now, and sometimes both. I, if keys sometimes, but that does not help. What can I do?

2 comments:

mika b said...

Even if you can not play sports a minisci (knee pads), as simple as a car pull a lot of ice and see if its swollen you should see a doctor, icing closely, you can put ice in glasses and styraphome gel and the Press and ice-drive for 20 minutes. stand for an hour, and I repeat, I hope he feels better themselves

I've torn my ACL twice, so I know how is the knee pain

La Voce said...

Sounds like a cyst ...

Go see a doctor. Good luck!

Post a Comment