Mysims No Dvd Crack What Would Cause A Pc Game Not To Load?

What would cause a pc game not to load? - mysims no dvd crack

I have the game Spore for the team and I installed everything and everything, but when I open on to a black-box load about 1 / 2 is on the screen and the game will not load. What causes this happen? Game the system ® XP / w SP2 or Vista. GH 1.5 or higher RAM 256 MB or higher DVD-ROM drive, 3 GB of free disk space. My computer witch is 1.6 GH. I have 1 GB of RAM and a 120GB hard drive. and can not understand. I installed the sims 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. expansion packs. Sims life and wildlife and the SIM card and it was no problem playing any of them and thay take about the same system requirements and stuff. Thay all Paly no problem, but I can not help you play in MySims any ideas or anything else would be a great

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Uninstall the game then reinstall. What operating system do you use? Try to run the program in compatibility mode with an older operating system like Windows XP.

Post a Comment