Burning Sensation In Collarbone How May I Treat Stress-related Left Shoulder Pains While Driving?

How may I treat stress-related left shoulder pains while driving? - burning sensation in collarbone

Every time I in unit time (1 hour) under stress conditions (speed, traffic, etc.), the space between the left collarbone and shoulder blade this sudden onset of acute joint pain with cold feeling of burning, tingling (like "Icy Hot ").

I am sure that the pain associated with stress, because it only happens when I am with a high level of stress, while I drive. Interestingly, I think the pain has started more than 8 years ago, during my graduation rates. It was the first time that he felt this pain, and has each time I am under high tension, as has happened. (Perhaps during exams, including, but not as bad as when I drive)

I'm not too concerned about the case, then I'm sure you & #039; is not a disease of the heart tested (I've only recently, because I take medication to thin the blood acne "spironolactone") is not that unreasonable. In fact, I'm not sure what bothers me so much the cause as an effective method to relieve or prevent pain before going on a trip of 3 hours in a day.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions in advance!

+ I'm a sleeper on the left side, it could change in their sleep in order to avoid this problem in the future?
+ Male, 23, 125 pounds - not sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment