Backyard Safari Order Tadpoles Backyard Safari (2-in1 Habitat) - Ordering Tadpoles.?

Backyard Safari (2-in1 habitat) - ordering tadpoles.? - backyard safari order tadpoles

I bought a house Backyard Safari 2 in 1 today.
And you have a coupon for 1 free tadpole.
I went to the spot, and it says:
"Due to time constraints, we can not ship during the summer months. If you want to pre-order your tadpoles will be sent in November. Can fill out order and automatically send your order via e-mail. If you would rather wait to Enter Your e-mail address and we will send you the shipment if the convalescence. Thank you so much! "

So, I am tempted to do so as soon as possible and have to wait until November.

Who knows if pet shops starter kits, including tadpole tadpoles for sale, or what? Or if I buy only one or two tadpoles singly to add to your home?

1 comments:

ஐBєauTy єXisTs iN pєrCєpTionஐ said...

I have a bucket of tadpoles! I've seen on ebay too! Where are you? Perhaps I could give her to him, or you can pay for this expedition could be sent to you. ;)

Post a Comment