Spotting Before Period Is Due Light Spotting Before Period Due- Could I Be Pregnant?

Light spotting before period due- could I be pregnant? - spotting before period is due

My time in the coming days through, but I saw pink spots when I wipe the last few weeks and also some brown spots. I had cramps for a week and a half, happened just before the launch of the website and that has never been to me. Normally, I get bad cramps and I am very tired, one or two days before my time, but have none of it had. My plan is to wait and see if I do not think probation or can get, but this could indicate that she is pregnant?

1 comments:

alikat said...

Carmps and a half weeks before the MI, if you ovulate. We really feel the swelling of the ovaries, and spits the little egg. It hurts! But I do not know how the implantation bleeding. I das I had never run a particular test, only cure for my curiosity ...

Post a Comment