Bathtub Lifts How To Remove A Pop-up Drain Plug In Bathtub?

How to remove a pop-up drain plug in bathtub? - bathtub lifts

I would like to remove the drain plug in my bathtub. No leakage or clogged. I used to be white (the color match of the tub), but some of the color she) has fallen to reveal a shiny gold underneath (which is not what a match in the bathroom. Just plug up and down manually by pushing or lifting. However, I can not imagine how it removed. Just endlessly rotate in both directions. What is the secret of removing a drain plug so?

4 comments:

Mark My Word said...

My pop-up lid with a padlock and a protective fabric button is removed. "Unscrewed" Lefty war. "I do it all the time to remove the obstacles hair.

gindyhoo... said...

There is a limit to the trunk. Use tweezers to grasp and the fuselage beneath the manhole cover and then unscrew the cap. Now use the pliers to solve the mother. If you want to eliminate the leak, you need a tool to the tub or two screwdrivers between the posts and unscrew the drain of the bathtub drain inserted.

unpop5 said...

In the tub only to the hole and grabs is greatest at the tips, which are not. You may need to break the cross bar to remove it. The plugin can be used even if the only fact in order to preserved somewhere.

marvin A said...

It is a small screw on the side of the leaf. just relax.

Post a Comment