Petechiae Appears When My Son Crys Anyone Knows What Petechiae Is/are?

Anyone knows what petechiae is/are? - petechiae appears when my son crys

I am 23 years old and was diagnosed an anxiety disorder as possible. Sometimes I'm really bad, large patches of petechiae, which, like dots on the skin caused by capillary bleeding. not even among the directions sometimes. I wonder whether the fear is linked. I have read that after a severe attack of vomiting, etc. appear, but never exert myself physically. anyone knows what happened?

2 comments:

waldowan... said...

There are many causes of petechiae. This seems to be something new with you, okay? [if you do not need your doctor about Osler Weber Rendau ask]

Afraid? Perhaps there are medications you take it? Have you ordered with every new drug? Have you started taking prescription drugs? Or maybe start taking supplements which are made from plants, especially clover contianing? If so, stop and consult your doctor.

Do you already have a very sore throat and high fever in 2 or 3 months? If so, you may have hemolytic uremic syndrome - again see a doctor

caleet said...

You can get some blood tests. Anxiety can also increase blood pressure that can cause this problem.

Post a Comment